본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

공지사항

You'll Be Unable To Guess My Babiie Stroller's Tricks

페이지 정보

작성자 Abdul Heritage 날짜24-09-05 23:20 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

A stylish stroller designed with Billie Faiers and part of her Signature range. It is suitable from birth and adaptable as your family grows with the matching bassinet and car seat.

graco-stadium-duo-tandem-double-pushchaiIt is easy to steer and comes with a large basket. It's also a great value for the money. It includes a footmuff as well as a cup holder, as well as rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is an imposing stylish foldable stroller created in collaboration with Billie Faiers. This stroller is ideal for your baby from birth due to its fully lie-flat seat. The huge hood when fully extended provides baby with the perfect shaded space to unwind or play from the elements. This stroller is enjoyable to push, thanks to its classic umbrella fold, superb maneuverability and adjustable height handlebar. The MB02 comes with a rain cover and cupholder as well as a changing bag that is included for free. Pushchair Expert awarded it with their best travel pushchair Umbrella Stroller 2017 award. Available in Black and Aqua.

Click here to find out more.

Product Description:Click here to view the MB02's specifications sheet.

MB51

The MB51 is a great choice for TOWIE fans looking for a value-for-money stroller that is comparable to the expensive strollers. It is lightweight, steerable on different terrains, and features an ample shopping basket. It comes with a comfortable seat and adjustable handles to make pushing easier. Its large hood allows babies to relax in shade, away from the crowds and the weather.

This chic quilted Champagne and Black stroller design by Billie Faiers forms part of her "Signature Range" at My Babiie. This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller comes packed with exceptional features, making it perfect for any trip with baby (with its full recline). This twin stroller is extremely movable due to its lockable swivelling wheels on the front, a shopping basket and locks for the swivelling wheels on the front.

The My babiie Stroller MB51 has a 3-position extendable hood to protect your child from the elements. You can still see your precious cargo through our handy window. The stroller also has an easy cup holder, rain cover and cosy feetmuff to ensure that you're ready for any weather conditions.

Georgina is a editor, writer and journalist who writes regularly about parenting and travel for publications such as Family Traveller and Metro. She is also a mother to two girls so has firsthand knowledge of everything from finding the most effective baby prams to navigating toddler tantrums. She is passionate about putting her knowledge to work to assist families in finding products that meet their needs. She is eager to share her enthusiasm for exploring the world, whether it's to do with traveling, daily life, or simply trying something new.

X4 Compact

This stroller was developed in collaboration with Billie Faiers and is part of her Signature Range. It comes with a soft footmuff as well as a newborn insert. It also comes with an holder for cups, a changing bag and rain cover. This stunning Aquaor Black stroller is suitable for use from birth thanks to its flat seat, and comes with a large extendable UPF 50+ canopy that keeps your child safe from the sun. It's easy to push thanks to the height-adjustable leatherette handles. With an easy ride and a fantastic basket this stroller is a winner for busy families!

Other than a few minor niggles we absolutely loved this stroller. It was light, easy to fold and we had a wonderful ride. It's a great thing to take on vacations because it can be tucked away in the overhead locker of your airline (please check with your carrier prior to travel). Sammy's favorite feature was the ease to push even when reclined on the backrest. Baby Elsie fell into a deep sleep several times, so she was clearly happy and content!

The X4's luxurious cabin is extremely quiet and well-appointed, though it's not as spacious as the X3's. The rear legroom is cramped while the X4 has less space for cargo behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more pragmatic counterpart (36.4). The X4 is a serious speed machine, with an eight-speed transmission that is standard. The X4 also comes with a guarantee that is superior to the average segment warranty and includes regular maintenance that is free. We'd like to have more advanced safety features, but.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

광송무역 070-7762-8494
[사업자정보확인]